Your privacy is important to Southport Surf Life Saving Club Inc. and Southport Surf Club Supporters Club Inc. (herein referred to as “SSLSC” or “The Club”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that SSLSC collects, and the ways in which SSLSC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Southport Surf Life Saving Club Inc. and Southport Surf Club Supporters Club Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including traffic patterns and frequency of visit
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website or it’s affiliates
- information about transactions carried out over this website including signing up for the mailing list or membership
Using personal information
SSLSC may use your personal information to (but is not guaranteed to):
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where SSLSC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SSLSC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
SSLSC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. SSLSC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. SSLSC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.