Did you know that Southport Surf Lifesaving Club offers a JP Service to all locals, visitors and members?
Justice of the Peace services are provided free of charge, by authorised volunteers, who are appointed by the Attorney-General as Justices of the Peace or Commissioners for Declarations.
Joan is an experienced JP with QJA Accreditation and can assist you with any of the following:
- Certifying copies of documents
- Mortgage and land titles documents
- Statutory declarations
- Traffic infringement notices
- Divorce and family court documents
- Immigration documents
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Directives
Appointments are a must and you can email Joan at email@example.com stating your preferred time and type of document you have.